About the CPRC Research Pathways Program
CPRC seeks to support and work closely with experts in all sectors undertaking research to improve consumer outcomes within our research priority areas. To facilitate this process formally, CPRC has established a Research Pathways Program with $220,000 dedicated annually.
Objectives of the CPRC Research Pathways Program:
- Facilitate collaborative consumer-focused research across government, industry, community and academia, and
- Foster high-quality research which develops a robust evidence base for policy or practice changes within identified CPRC research priority areas.
Research Pathways aims for research outcomes, such as:
- Produce new consumer data and information sets
- Establish cross-sectoral partnerships to develop solutions to known and defined policy or practice problems
- Conduct behavioural trials to test the real-world consumer experience or outcomes of a proposed intervention, the results of which can assist policymakers, regulators and businesses determine effective reform, and
- Produce evidence-based advice to policymakers and regulators on key reform matters.
Three streams to the Research Pathways Program
Stream 1: Supporting higher education consumer research ($20,000). Further details to be released end-April.
Stream 2: Project Grants (up to $100,000). The current round has now closed.
Stream 3: Partnerships Program (up to $100,000). Open now — Expressions of Interest close 31st May 2019. Download a Partnerships Program Application Form.