We’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to contact CPRC, please reach us via phone or email, or fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you.

For help

For advice on consumer issues:
Consumer Affairs Victoria

For help with other issues:
Who to go to for help

For energy and water issues:
Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria

Visit us

Level 14, 10-16 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

Contact Form

Fill out the form below and we'll get back to your shortly