The CPRC Research Pathways Program dedicates $210,000 annually to support and work closely with experts in all sectors undertaking research to improve consumer outcomes within our priority areas.
Stream 1: Essay Prize ($10,000). Launching Tuesday 19 November.
Stream 2: Research Grant ($100,000). Expressions of Interest must be lodged by 20 December 2019.
Stream 3: Partnerships Funding (up to $100,000). Expressions of Interest remain open until March 2020.
Objectives of the CPRC Research Pathways Program:
- Facilitate collaborative consumer-focused research across government, industry, community and academia, and
- Foster high-quality research which develops a robust evidence base for policy or practice changes within identified CPRC research priority areas.
Research Pathways aims for research outcomes, such as:
- Produce new consumer data and information sets
- Establish cross-sectoral partnerships to develop solutions to known and defined policy or practice problems
- Conduct behavioural trials to test the real-world consumer experience or outcomes of a proposed intervention, the results of which can assist policymakers, regulators and businesses determine effective reform, and
- Produce evidence-based advice to policymakers and regulators on key reform matters.
Please review the CPRC Funding and Partnerships Policy and the Research Pathways Program Guidelines.